Tablerock's 21st Annual Gospel Festival
May 6 & 7, 2016
On Friday, May 6, 2016 from 6:00PM until 9:00PM, and on Saturday, May 7, 2016 from 10:00AM until 9:00PM come join us for an evening and a full day of "Old Fashioned" Gospel Music. Jim and Alvalin Woodul from Killeen are the Directors of Tablerock's Annual Gospel Festival and will also perform at the two day event.
The Gospel Festival will feature many artists who perform all over Texas. A partial list of artists follows:
- Angel Erfurt from West, TX
- Steve Coleman from Chalk Bluff, TX
- Beaux Jones from Waco, TX
- The Gospel Crossroads from Beeville, TX
- The Armstrong Family from Garland, TX
- Cliff Underwood from Temple, TX
- Loretta Williams Gurnell from Houston, TX
- Joyful Sound from Fort Worth, TX
- The Revelation Singers from San Antonio, TX
Admission for adults - $5.00, children 7 thru 12 - $3.00. Tickets (yellow wrist bands) are sold at the gate and are good for all day Saturday allowing attendees to visit down town to shop. A different color wrist band will be sold on Friday evening. On both days the concession stand will be open for hot pulled pork sandwiches, hot chili dogs, soft drinks, coffee and homemade desserts.
Tablerock's Goodnight Amphitheater is located at 409 Royal Street in Salado, Texas. Go to Map for a map. For more information you may call Jim or Alvalin Woodul at 254-634-4658 or Tablerock at 254-947-9205.